Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog deleted... husbands fault or so I say

Well since my old blog got deleted somehow, I guess I will start this new one. Hopefully that means that I will actually post something. That is the goal at least. I am a little sad that all my posts got deleted, but I guess it will be nice to have a fresh start. So leave me a comment because I lost all my friends.

8 comments:

  1. uhhh, I think it's weird that your blog got deleted.

    I am your friend!

    soooo excited for that order!

    -Mame

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks! I still want to be your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what happened. I was trying to check your blog the other day. Sorry I forgot to text you back the other day. I was working and forgot to text you back when I was done. We would love to hang out with you guys. We are free most of the time, let us know when it works for you guys. It's been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you. that is crazy that it got deleted. i look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the posts on this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats too bad about ur old blog :( I just started mine up again, I had one like a year ago but never posted anything so I deleted it!
    Hey so how do you add family and friends, i forgot and can't seem to figure it out?

    ReplyDelete