Friday, January 21, 2011

I want to be better, it is just so hard.

This post only took me a hundred hours to get everything uploaded right. I think the reason why I put off blogging is because I wait too long and then it takes me forever. I think I will try and just stay caught up. These posted out of order and I don't care enough to fix them because I have already spent a hundred hours trying to fix it. My baby is super cute. I am loving her. I can't get enough of her. People might just say that, but I mean it. I could hold her all day long. You know I mean it when I say it right before posting this picture. I like her cry.


This is a new development. Her cute smile. She has super long eyelashes. They are super dark too and I love it. She has the cutest smile. Ya, you will have to cock your head to the side, I don't want to spend another hour trying to figure out how to turn it.



These girls are complete opposites in every way. I love it.




Brylee loves her Grandma Cyndi. My mom is doing really well. She is super positive and I am so proud of her. She is really the strongest person I have ever met in my life. She started chemo today and is still doing awesome. Hopefully she won't be too sick. What a trooper. Thank you for all the support and prayers we have received. I have awesome friends.


This is my good friends little boy. They are about a month apart. He is so cute. Look at her dark skin. Where did that come from?


Brylee comes up with some crazy outfits. She goes through a minimum of three outfits a day. She loves her skirts, leggings and church shoes. I love cleaning up all her clothes piles at the end of each day. It never gets old.:) I love that she has her own style though. She is a 17 year old trapped in a 3 year olds body. I don't fight her on it because it always ends how the video below ends.





This makes me smile...a lot.



This is how my clothes look these days. Between her spitting up on me and her and Brylee's obsessive outfit changing we go through a lot of laundry. It is a good thing they are so fun and that I like doing laundry.





This is how Steve takes the garbage out. Pretty pathetic we let it pile up on our back porch so high we had to wheel it out. I am sure our neighbors love it. We aren't WT at all.





Snuggling with Grandma Cyndi on Christmas...three days after her surgery.

Bo Bo wanted Soph in his stroller. Why he got a purple stroller for Christmas...I am not sure. Just kidding Kate.


Our Breast Cancer purses.


Jaxon looks awesome here.


Christmas at the Davenports




Katelyn and Brylee



Grandma Anne loves babies. She would hold them all day if you asked her to.


Grandma Ruth's Christmas Party
Everyone says Steve and Chad look alike, I don't see it but I maybe I just don't want to have that creepy feeling I married someone that looks like my brother.
Grateful for her for being so helpful through this whole process. I love her alot.

He doesn't look like a baby hog, but he is...oh and so is she.



The people who put it all together. I am grateful that my grandparents still do it. They rock!


This occurs a minimum of three times a day. Sometimes I just can't help but laugh, other times it is really not funny.


10 comments:

  1. your girls are so dang cute ang! I miss you guys. I want to see soph so bad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sohp is gorgeous ang :) i cant handle bry's little face either.. so cute. the meltdown was awesome- haha i love you guys. my favorite pic is soph's spit up all over your sleeve and the happiest, most content look on your face. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soph is so cute!!!! they do look so different! LOVE brylee's crazy tantrum. haha. maybe i will have a girl this time and see a tantrum like that someday ;) yiikes! i can see how it could be funny though but only at the right time ;) ha.

    your mom IS amazing! i hope she is doing well. keep your head up through all of this, i am sure it has all been really hard :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys all look great! Soph is so dark and has such dark hair! Love it-adorable! That video is funny- I love that Steve is half laughing as he is videoing her meltdown. HA! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie is getting so big! You are right, the girls do look so different, I love it! I also love the video at the end. My little sister used to do that, and we would always laugh! Sometimes that is all you can do to get through it! Also glad to hear your mom is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I am loving the cowboy hat on Bry right????!!!?!?!?

    Loving the melt-down too. Jace has those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll kill you about the stroller. I'm just really secure about my kid's sexuality. And why is Sophie eating your hair? And Steve with the garbage freaking cracks me up. That is so something we would do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bry is a freaking psycho. That is hilarious. And she stole Emory's tights. Jerk. I can't believe Steve told her to say "Emily Rose". I'm going to laugh all night long. Only because I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha. Emily Rose. Best. Thing. Ever. I love Steve. He's so classy. I miss Bry Bry. And Sophie is the damn cutest thing. ever.
    You're okay too.

    ReplyDelete