Yipee! Welcome to the pregnancy club :) It seems we always have a handful of people in this neighborhood who are pregnant at the same time! Hopefully you guys all produce boys this time! Luke is out numbered by girls, and we are hoping that this little baby boy we are having has more guys around :) Congrats!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY. So when is your due date? Did you and Rebecca plan this out? I am so happy for you. CONGRATS. I think that Brylee will make an awesome older sister.
Yiiiipppeeee! I have been wondering :)
ReplyDeleteYipee! Welcome to the pregnancy club :) It seems we always have a handful of people in this neighborhood who are pregnant at the same time! Hopefully you guys all produce boys this time! Luke is out numbered by girls, and we are hoping that this little baby boy we are having has more guys around :) Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! That's so exciting :) Can't wait to see what another cute baby will look like from you guys! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteNNNNNNOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY. So when is your due date? Did you and Rebecca plan this out? I am so happy for you. CONGRATS. I think that Brylee will make an awesome older sister.
ReplyDeleteWas good to see you guys when you came down. Cute family you have. Hope all is well with you. :)
ReplyDeleteplllllease post a pic of the new babe!!!! congrats!!
ReplyDelete