Monday, February 7, 2011

Sophia's Blessing and such...

We blessed Sophie yesterday. It was such an awesome day. Steve did an awesome blessing and Sophie was a little angel. She looked so cute in her dress. We had so many friends and family there. I am so grateful for all of the support. It was really hard for us to get a good picture of us all. So here is the best even though I am totally cheesing it. My camera went all crazy too, or maybe it is the plain white walls and the bright sun...not a good combo.

Grandpa Ron is obsessed with babies. He always wants to hold Baby Sophie. He is awesome with Brylee too.

Awww....Special.

Uncle Mitchy loves Sophie too. I always think it is funny that Mitch likes to hold her all the time. It is cute.
Grandma Anne loves holding babies too. She especially loves feeding them.
Well I guess we all are just baby lovers so I don't need to tell you that anymore.

Michael is super tall. I never really realized it until I saw him next to a bunch of people yesterday. Melissa is the cutest pregnant girl ever.
We love each other and Travis looks like an angel in the background. This is where my camera goes freaky!
Isn't my mom super pretty even without hair? Sophie normally doesn't like her but she had a good moment. Brylee loves her though so she is not insecure.
My Grandma and Grandpa are awesome. I am so grateful for them and for their support.
All of us girls. Aunt Amy is awesome because she left church early and came and got all of the food ready. It took a lot of pressure off me. This is why I love my family. They are so thoughtful.
Best fried Kyr. She is such an awesome friend. I know I can always count on her. She comes to everything for my kids and even for my family. She is such a good person and has the best heart.
Other BFF's. We have kids the same age and it is always fun to get together. They are super supportive too. Rebecca and I are pretty much the same person.
I made that headband. Just had to throw that plug in there. I never am good at anything so it makes me super happy that I mastered this task. Look at her eyelashes. Everyone gets annoyed at me because I am obsessed with them. It is mostly because I am just jealous and I want them.

She is the smiliest baby ever. I love her so much. She never cries unless she is hungry. When I put her down for bed she just goes right to sleep. It is so nice having an easy baby this time. I seriously can't get enough of her.

This girl cracks me up. She loves bread. She just helps herself. The other day she was riding her wheelie car and she had her bread on the back of it. She is crazy, but I love her.
We started a Joy School with some friends in my ward. It is awesome. Two days of heaven a week. I don't know why people would ever want to home school their kids. Mostly just because of the break you get from them going to school. Don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I need a break sometimes too.
I turned 24!!! Crazy! When Steve and I got married he was 24. It is weird when you look at it like that. It was a good day. My mom and I share a birthday so we met for lunch and then Steve and I went to the movie Fighter. Awesome!! It was a good day!

Birthday Girls!!

Just a little update... My mom is doing really well. She is so strong. She had been super tired and has been feeling the side effects, but she is hanging in there. Her next chemo treatment is this Friday. I am going to go with her and hang out for the day. We need lots of prayers because I worry this time around will rock her. I knew I loved her before, but I have just realized how much I really do love her.

Brylee is a crazy girl. She loves wearing leggings and skirts and swimsuits. Every night we go up after we put her down and she has taken her pajamas off and has on a swimsuit. If it isn't a swimsuit it is tights or a skirt. Every day when we get home from running errands or whatever we are doing she goes straight to her room and changes her outfit. Tight and a t-shirt. It is irritating but so cute. Her knew things to say is No fair, that hurt my feelings and you're being mad. I don't know why they call it terrible two's. Three's are by far harder. She is so stubborn like me. Steve always says she is as stubborn as you were when we were first married. I guess it is my payback. I love that girl so much though.

3 comments:

  1. darling pictures ang! i'm sorry we couldn't make it to support you. we love you guy lots. keep up the posts! i love knowing what going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Your girls are adorable. Hope all is well. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all. and i love your momma's blog..she is so amazing. we would love to see you guys sometime!

    ReplyDelete