Sunday, February 27, 2011

San Francisco/St. George


We went to St. George with some of our friends back in February. Before I get assaulted by my friends in St. George that I didn't go see... I am sorry. We were so busy and we were down there with other friends. I still love you guys. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Parade of Homes. I wasn't too impressed. We got lots of cupcakes...my favorite. We took Brylee to climb all of the red rocks and she loved it. She is definetely Steve's girl in that sense. She loves outdoor stuff. We took Amy to be our nanny. She probably didn't have too much fun but it was fun to have her there. One night we went to Mesquite. I am not a gambler, it stresses me out too much. I decided to try it and it was pretty fun. Not something I would do too often but we walked away with an extra $100.














Don't mind the low quality pictures. We lost our camera so I took my aunt's and didn't realize it was on a raw setting. They are still cute though. I later found my camera in a baby gift bag, after I bought a new one. That has Brylee written all over it.

We went to San Francisco for our good friends Ryan and Tawnya's wedding. We went out with our friends (Ryan's brother) Rory and Katie. It was a lot of fun. We left Brylee at home with Grandma Anne and Grandma Amy. Sophia was a little angel. We just love Ryan and Tawn. They are such awesome people and I am so happy that they are finally married. Now I just need them to move to Utah.
Katie and Sophia shopping
Haight and Ashbury hippie street
Happy Valentines Day!



Rory, Ryan & Steve
Fisherman's Wharf

2 comments:

  1. Lexi has that same shirt!!! It's pretty much too small for her now though :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by same shirt I mean the red and pink one from valentines day that Sophie is in

    ReplyDelete