We had a visit from Grandma Cyndi the other day. I am fully aware these pajamas are cheesy, but I just couldn't resist. They looked so cute in them. Even Steve said so and he does not like stuff like this. Grandma Cyndi makes the picture look good too. She is hot even without hair. Brylee loves when Grandma Cyndi comes to visit her. Whenever she is being tired and whiny lately, we ask her what is wrong and she bursts into tears "I just want Grandma Cyndi!!"
Sophie is starting to like her too:)
Not cheesy at all...just cute. I always swore I would never do this stuff. Being a mom does crazy things to you.
Grandma Cyndi brought her a hello kitty puzzle for her and had to do it with her at least three times.
Brylee has been falling asleep in random places and random positions. I think it is because I haven't been giving her naps every day so she is just tuckered by the end of the day. This picture is precious.

Sophia is getting so big. It makes me sad. This time is going by way faster. I don't know why but life is just flying by.

See all the spit up/drool. We change her outfit at least three times a day. It is a good thing she is so cute.
She has discovered her hands. My mom always says this is her favorite thing. I never noticed it until she said that. Sophie stares at her hands like that all day. Who knew hands could be so entertaining?


Look at that chubb!! She already weighs 16 pounds. Apparently my milk is straight cream. If you look real close you can see she is about to blow out of her diaper. Another reason why we have to change her outfit multiple times a day. I need an unlimited supply of Oxi Clean. Costco's just isn't enough for me.
life does go by too fast :) could your daughters be any cuter? i swear ang.. geez!! sophia is steve's {much cuter] twin in girl form ;) and your mom looks fantastic! miss you
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the pajamas i think they are adorable. I think Spohie looks bigger in pictures. I just saw her Sunday. Your mom looks awesome she is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think the pajamas are darling! Did they have any big brother, little brother ones? Because I would do the same thing! Your mom is so cute, and I love that Brylee is so in love with her! Sophie is also getting so big. She is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteThey sure do grow up fast. Your girls are adorable. Looks like you guys had fun. We miss you guys. :)
ReplyDelete