If you know me you know I don't care for the outdoor stuff. I know I am lame. I like it when I do it for the most part just the thought of getting all suited up to freeze my butt off doesn't get me up and jumping. It is a good thing Steve is the opposite so my kids will get to experience it. I don't think I have ever even owned a pair of snow boots or snow pants. He decided he wanted to build a snow fort with Brylee and lets face it her ballet slip ons just weren't cutting it in the snow. So I ventured to Target and thought I would just buy the cheapest ones. Well the cheapest ones were $20.00 and not cute at all. Steve made me by them anyways. It was worth it though to see her out there. She is so much like her dad. She loves to go hiking with him in her little backpack. She loves being outside. I am glad. Hopefully it will get me motivated to be more adventurous. We will see. Doesn't she look like Randy from the Christmas Story in this video?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
$20.00 for those ugly things??
If you know me you know I don't care for the outdoor stuff. I know I am lame. I like it when I do it for the most part just the thought of getting all suited up to freeze my butt off doesn't get me up and jumping. It is a good thing Steve is the opposite so my kids will get to experience it. I don't think I have ever even owned a pair of snow boots or snow pants. He decided he wanted to build a snow fort with Brylee and lets face it her ballet slip ons just weren't cutting it in the snow. So I ventured to Target and thought I would just buy the cheapest ones. Well the cheapest ones were $20.00 and not cute at all. Steve made me by them anyways. It was worth it though to see her out there. She is so much like her dad. She loves to go hiking with him in her little backpack. She loves being outside. I am glad. Hopefully it will get me motivated to be more adventurous. We will see. Doesn't she look like Randy from the Christmas Story in this video?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she totally looks like ralphie! I need to get Luke a snow suit and get him out there this year!
ReplyDeletethis is adorable. awww, this makes me miss draper so much. CONGRATS on Sophie. so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteoh sis. we are so much alike. i love how she doesn't even move on the tube. she's the best. can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteLooks fun. But we don't miss that snow. So sorry!! ha ha! Sophie is a cutie. CONGRATS!!!! Hope you are both doing well. :)
ReplyDelete