Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Precious


Brylee loves holding Sophie to the point that it can sometimes be annoying, but it is so sweet. She comes in my room every morning and talks to her like a baby and says "Hi Sophie!! Hi Sophie!! Do you need your binkey?" I am so glad she loves her and is so sweet to her.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. that kills me. i need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I love that she loves to hold her! Luke loves his little brother, but is not that into interacting with him. Maybe that is just a girl thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are blogging again yayy! they are so sweet!! i am so glad sophia is a good girl :) easy babies are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pictures!!! Your girls are adorable. CONGRATS on the new baby. We miss you guys. Hope all is well.:)

    ReplyDelete